The Kreisel Battery Pack 63 (KBP63) incorporates Kreisel technology benefits into one product. It uses Kreisel’s patented immersion cooling technology for efficient thermal management. This ensures that all cells are stressed equally, prolonging battery life while delivering high safety standards. Key benefits include:
- Extended life—Kreisel’s unique immersion cooling technology offers a low temperature spread of less than 1°C (less than 33.8°F) throughout the module, which increases service life and reliability.
- Safety—Safety features are incorporated into module design and lead to high safety in relation to energy density.
- Power performance—High power (C-rates) for charging and discharging because of the patented immersion cooling.
The modules in the battery pack are interchangeable, allowing the battery to serve multiple applications with just one platform solution. The same module is applicable for use cases within the automotive and commercial vehicle, off-highway, transportation, and marine markets. It can be connected in parallel as well as in series (400 V or 800 V). This offers high flexibility in combination with different possible installation positions (horizontal or vertical).
- Capacity: 173 Ah
- Energy content: 63 kWh (nominal)
- Technology li-ion 21700
- Nominal voltage: 364 V
- Voltage (max.): 409 V
- Voltage (min.): 297 V
- Continuous charging power: 115 A/42 kW
- Continuous discharging power: 330 A/120 kW
- Energy density 203.5 Wh/l, 163 Wh/kg
- Max. charge: 165 A/60 kW
- Operation temperature range: - 40°C to 70°C
- Weight: approx. 380 kg
- Dimension (L x W x H): 111 mm x 795 mm x 351 mm