KEB America announces the release of its T6 Auxiliary Inverter for the North American market.
- For use in commercial electric and hybrid electric vehicles.
- Multi-inverter system specially designed for auxiliary motors such as compressors, pumps, and ePTO
- Capable of powering up to six electric motors with three different power ratings
- Combines embedded controller, inverter drive controls, and EMC filtering into one space-saving unit
- Features IP67 and IP6K9K ratings on housing and connectors so it can be installed in harsh operating environments
- Provides high performance speed and torque control for auxiliary functions of electric vehicles
- All components automotive qualified in accordance with automotive temperature and vibration standards
- Each inverter axis supports variety of motor type options: induction, synchronous PM, switched reluctance, or linear
- Motor control algorithms allow for “sensorless” (no encoder) closed-loop speed, torque, and positioning performance providing power on demand and efficient motor operation
- Includes several embedded and integrated features
- Common-mode DC EMI filters are integrated internally as standard to ensure high operational reliability in electronics systems environments
- Embedded main control unit (MCU) supports CODESYS programming environment for intelligent system control
- Two CAN ports available to support CAN communication gateway with J1939 protocol for easy system integration
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about KEB T6 Auxiliary Inverter