The “eloFlex” system from elobau has been designed for flexibility of parameter selection for logic control of sensor inputs and relay outputs.
- Type of sensor can be freely chosen for each of the four inputs on the control unit
- User can choose between normally-open/normally-open sensors and emergency-stop types, as well as the normally-open/normally-closed input type
- Operation as two-hand safety control can be selected for two-sensor inputs
- Monitoring of 24v PNP outputs is possible
The control unit has four outputs where one or more of the four input sensors can be assigned via a freely selectable logic gate (AND, OR, NAND, NOR, XOR and XNOR). A delay time of between 0 and 99.9 sec. can be set in 100 msec. steps for each safety output.
- There is an output for error messages available that can be linked to an SPLC (as an example)
- Separate inputs are available for monitoring external gates
Elobau provides the programming and validation of the required configuration and then tests the functionality of the safety evaluation unit using a special test program. This saves valuable configuration and test programming time/cost for the end user. In addition, each unit is very clearly identified by a unique part number that identifies the specific programming contained.
- A choice of SIL 2 and SIL 3 (Safety Integrity Levels in accordance with EN 62061) for all types
- UL/ETL approval is available