The A-10 pressure transmitter from WIKA Instrument Corporation was designed for applications where gauge, vacuum and compound pressures are measured. Designed for long term use, primary applications of the A-10 transmitter include process control and automations, hydraulics, pneumatics and machine controls.
- Pressure ranges from 15 psi up to 10,000 psi
- Resists vibration, shock, temperature variations, RFI and other extreme environmental conditions
- Stainless steel welded measuring cell enhances performance while eliminating need for soft sealing materials that deteriorate with time
- Works with several international engineering units to provide global vacuum and pressure measurement applications
- "Vacuum proof" and suitable for use where vacuum conditions occasionally exist
- Signal output of 4-20 mA, o-10 V, 0-5 V and others
- Applications include filter monitoring, pump control, vacuum lift technology and gas analysis