The data recorder GEN2i from HBM is especially suitable, because of its compact size and simple operation, for the sectors of maintenance, service and commissioning.
- Equipped with four, eight or sixteen input channels
- Input amplifiers ranges from isolated voltage inputs with 200 kS/s per channel and bridge and IEPE modules up to fast inputs that support 100 MS/s, which are suitable for fault-tracing in electric systems or transient data acquisition during ballistic tests
- "Perception Standard" software installed on the system supports a unique dual operating concept
- Can be controlled completely from the integrated high resolution 17 in. touchscreen
- For more advanced applications, the user interface can be set to "Perception Complete" and a mouse and keyboard can be connected