Cummins offers the QuickCheck 5200 handheld device, which brings the ease of adjusting engine features and parameters and reading trip information into the palms of customer hands. Simply by connecting it to the engine’s ECM via an industry-standard data link, the device is able to read and write information directly to the ECM.
- New color screen for improved readability
- Directly adjusts individual parameter settings in the ECM
- Two applications on the Windows CE-powered handheld: PowerSpec CE and QuickCheck CE application
- PowerSpec CE allows customers to tailor features and parameters on a Cummins engine to fit their specific operation and needs. Includes the ability to read and reset trip information and fault codes (inactive fault codes)
- QuickCheck CE application allows customers to access public data from any manufacturer’s engine with electronic controls, transmission, braking and vehicle systems
- Rugged design, lithium-ion battery and processor twice as fast as entry-level QuickCheck 5100