Septentrio announces the launch of the AsteRx SB3 GNSS receiver family, enclosed in an IP68 housing.
- Uses triple-frequency tracking to maximize robustness and availability of its heading angles
- Offers optimal availability of RTK high-accuracy positioning due to ability to track a wide variety of signals from all currently operating Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS)
- Tracks signals for GPS, GLONASS, European Galileo and Chinese BeiDou
- Uses triple-frequency tracking to maximize robustness and availability of its heading angles even in dual antenna mode
- Compact and rugged enclosure design
- Fully certified and ready to use
- Plug and play device which allows customers to have fully operational system within minutes
- Includes two types of receivers, both offering triple-band sub-degree GNSS heading
- AsteRx SB3 Pro is a high-performance rover* receiver featuring the latest core GNSS+ algorithms for maximal reliability and availability in challenging environments, such as near high structures or under foliage
- AsteRx SB3 Pro+ adds value to the Pro version with base station functionality and internal logging
- AsteRx SB3 Pro+ offers higher update rates and ultra-low latency, important factors for fast moving vehicles or mechanical components in automation or guidance systems
- Pin-to-pin compatible with Septentrio’s AsteRx SB ProDirect receiver and the AsteRx SBi3 GNSS/INS system, making it simple to change receivers
*A rover receiver, unlike a base station, is a receiver on the move. This type of receiver calculates its position with centimeter-level accuracy by analyzing signals from various GNSS satellites and by using correction information from base station receivers.