ORBCOMM’s HE 4000 is a ruggedized, dual-mode tracking and monitoring solution that can be used for
a broad range of heavy equipment types and sizes in the construction, rail and utility industries.
- Utilizes global satellite and cellular communications to provide accurate and timely status and position information along with key operational metrics
- Enables OEMs, dealers and end users to proactively manage fleets anywhere in the world
- Provides valuable equipment utilization and maintenance reports
- Equipment alerts, including unauthorized movement or out-of-spec sensor readings, such as loss of oil pressure or high coolant temperature, can be communicated quickly to any Internet-accessible device
- Various accessories are available, including thermostats, pressure sensors, CAN/J1939 tee connectors, operator touch screen terminals as well as tire pressure and temperature subsystems
- Custom interface design and fabrication services are also available
- Includes ORBCOMM's FleetEdge web application which provides fleet managers with complete visibility and control over every asset in their fleet
- Critical status, position and history reports are transmitted at pre-determined times or intervals to FleetEdge and can be viewed via the Internet anytime, anywhere
- Customers can also remotely initiate an over-the-air command to generate a status or location report
- Features ABS ruggedized IP67 enclosure that is dust and moisture resistant
- Measures 6.0 in. L x 5.0 in. W x 2.5 in. H, and weighs 21 oz.
- Operating temperature range is -40 to 60 C, while non-operating temperature range is -40 to 70 C
- External power requirement of 9 to 32V