Master Bond’s EP31 is a versatile, two component epoxy system for demanding structural applications for adherence to a wide variety of substrates including many metals, plastics, rubbers, ceramics and glass.
- Lap shear strength exceeding 4,600 psi
- Peel strength surpassing 40 pli
- Tensile modulus of more than 410,000 psi
- Flexural strength of over 13,000 psi
- Resistance to many chemicals including water, oil and fuels
- Electrical insulator
- Can cure at room temperature or more quickly at elevated temperatures
- Shore D hardness of greater than 75
- Low shrinkage upon cure
- Processed with a convenient 3 to 1 mix ratio by weight
- Service temperature range of -60 to 250 F
Available in both black and optically clear, EP31 is sold in half pints, pints, quarts, 1 gallon and 5 gallon containers. It is also available in a convenient non-drip version called EP31ND.