HBK has launched the QuantumX MXFS, an optical interrogator, which provides stability against external influences and a high-sensor capacity of 128 channels per device.
- Easy to install
- Well suited for engineers carrying out measurements within unpredictable environments, such as construction sites or laboratories
- Fiber Bragg grating measurement device, based on the BraggMETER technology
- Electromagnetically safe and suitable for use on long structures or remote locations
- Flexibly designed and can be used as a single module or combined with other data devices from the QuantumX platform to form a larger system for projects requiring synchronized measurements from different sensor technologies
- Can be integrated into systems with the most common communication protocols, which are required on long- term monitoring projects, such as battery testing and validation
- Fully compatible with all modules from the QuantumX series due to: common API, LabView drivers and catman software