Since 1876 DEUTZ engines have played a role in the mechanization and development of the Americas.
The first DEUTZ engines sold in the USA were marketed by Schleicher, Schumm & Co, Philadelphia. This company was succeeded in 1894 by the Otto Gas Engine Works, also located in Philadelphia. The DEUTZ engines were re-introduced to the North American market in 1951 by Diesel Energy Corporation. This company became a DEUTZ subsidiary in 1955 and its name was changed to DEUTZ Corporation in 1974.
DEUTZ Corporation is a sales, service, genuine parts and application engineering center for the Americas, supporting the DEUTZ product range of 30 - 700 hp diesel and natural gas engines. Located northeast of Atlanta, GA in the US, we employ over 125 people covering all aspects of marketing and support. DEUTZ also has an engine remanufacturing operation in Pendergrass, GA.
DEUTZ AG Headquarters:
51149 Köln-Porz (Eil)
Phone: +49 (0)221-822-0
Telefax: +49 (0)221-822-5850