Vanguard expands its lineup of electronic fuel injection offerings to include a horizontal-shaft Small Block V-Twin engine.
- Features open-loop EFI system with electronic governing engineered for demands of commercial construction and rental markets
- Delivers fuel based on operator throttle inputs, shifting system’s primary benefits to power and throttle response, making them ideal for generators and general purpose equipment
- Electronic governing (e-governing) system optimizes usable power while providing more responsive and efficient delivery
- E-governing also improves shock load acceptance and speed control, reducing engine drop to near zero
- Includes battery-less backup recoil start for ultimate reliability, even if battery is dead
- Recoil start uses energy generated by recoil system to power engine control unit and fuel system as opposed to relying only on the battery for electricity
- Open-loop EFI system is calibrated for automatic altitude compensation