Running for 35 years, the International Fuel Ethanol Workshop & Expo (FEW) provides four days of presentations focusing on commercial-scale ethanol production, new technology and near-term research and development.
FEW gives attendees the opportunity to not only learn about the latest ethanol developments but also network with others from the industry.
This year's program will be broken down into four concurrent tracks:
- Track 1 - Production and Operations
- Track 2 - Leadership and Financial Management
- Track 3 - Coproducts and Product Diversification
- Track 4 - Infrastructure and Market Development
- Track 5 - Advanced Biofuels