Integer Emissions Summit USA provides crucial insights into legislation and advanced emissions control technologies for the on-and off-highway sectors.
The 2020 edition of the show is postponed, and it is currently set to take place again in November 2021.
Over 40 speakers are slated to present at the summit, discussing advanced technology, legislation and strategy.
Topics in years past have included:
- Technology strategies to achieve Phase 2 compliance
- Low NOx standards – results in California and the potential to roll out a federal regulation
- Approaches to achieve advanced energy efficiency in the SuperTruck II program
- Advanced engine and aftertreatment technology strategies for emissions reduction and fuel efficiency
- Outlook on alternatives: future fuels, electric and hybrid developments in heavy-duty trucks
- Updates on regulatory activity in the North American market
- Impact of global regulations on the North American industry
- Advanced Tier 4 Final engine and aftertreatment technology approaches
- Developments in emissions reduction technology and system integration
- Hybridization and electrification opportunities