The SAE 2019 On-Board Diagnostics Symposium will give attendees an opportunity to learn about the latest developments in on-board diagnostic technology. Technologies used in both Europe and the U.S. will be investigated. Attendees are provided with the most critical and up-to-date information on new regulations, standards, and legislative requirements continuously affecting this technology area.
Topics of focus will include technological innovations, issues, concerns and challenges.
Attendees consist of engineers from the automotive and commercial (on- and off-highway) vehicle industries with a focus on:
- On-board diagnostics
- Alternative fuel engines
- Computer software/hardware/electronics
- Diesel fuels
- Emissions/emission control
- Engine control systems
- Environmental regulations and standards
- Exhaust systems
- Hybrid power/power systems/propulsion
- Reliability, maintainability, supportability
- Research & development
- Software/software engineering
- Total life cycle management
This is the first of two editions of the symposium taking place. The U.S.-based SAE On-Board Diagnostics Symposium will occur later in the year.