Held by the National Fluid Power Association (NFPA), the Industry & Economic Outlook Conference brings together data and expert analysis regarding the current and future standing of the fluid power industry.
For 2020, the event will be held virtually. It will be split into three virtual half-day sessions. Registration is now open for this year's event.
The conference is a chance to hear about the economics and market forecasts effecting the fluid power industry as well as a chance to learn about current research and technology within the field.
Market Forecasts that will be discussed during the three-day event include:
- Construction Machinery Forecast
- Agriculture Machinery Forecast
- Heavy Truck Market Forecast
- Industrial Markets Overview
- Material Handling & Metalworking Machinery Forecast
- Oil & Gas Machinery Market