Registration is now open for the 2020 Industry & Economic Outlook Conference. Taking place over the course of three half-day, online sessions August 11-13, 2020, this year’s schedule is packed with an outstanding lineup of industry experts, and, as always, registration is open to everyone in the fluid power supply chain—NFPA members and non-members alike.
Focusing on the opportunities and threats associated with the economy as they relate specifically to the fluid power industry, the IEOC features the analyses, hard data, and critical insight needed to help fluid power business leaders translate economic trends into competitive intelligence and successfully plan for the future.
Conference highlights include:
- Global Economics from an ITR Perspective – Alan Beaulieu, ITR Economics
- Global Economics from an Oxford Economics Perspective – Michael Reed, Oxford Economics
- The COVID-19 Pandemic and its Economic Consequences – Sergio Rebelo, Kellogg School of Management
- Key Geopolitical Trends Likely to Impact Business – Sam Potolicchio, Preparing Global Leaders Forum
- Fluid Power Industry Forecast – Alex Chausovsky, ITR Economics
- Fluid Power Customer Markets Overview – Eli Lustgarten, ESL Consultants
- Construction Machinery Forecast – Chuck Yengst, Yengst & Associates
- Agriculture Machinery Forecast – Eli Lustgarten, ESL Consultants
- Heavy Truck Market Forecast – Eric Starks, FTR Associates
- Industrial Markets Overview – Scott Hazelton, IHS Markit
- Metalworking/Machine Tool Market Forecast – Pat McGibbon, Association for Manufacturing Technology (AMT)
- Gear Industry Marketing & Forecast – Tom Runiewicz, IHS Markit
- Packaging Equipment Sustainability – Donna Ritson, DDR Communications LLC
In addition to the engaging presentations, attendees will have the opportunity to network with key players in the industry through the comprehensive online event platform and NFPA’s mobile event app.