The National Fluid Power Association (NFPA) announces the February issue of its NFPA Reporter, featuring the latest industry updates and association news, is now available.
Click here to read the full edition, featuring:
- NFPA Pieces Together Your Global Marketplace with New Reports and Forecasts
- Key Question: What Major Trends are Driving Economies Around the World Over the Next Decade, and How Might Those Trends Inform Our Global Market Strategies Going Forward?
- NFPA Webinar: Learn How to Properly Apply Hydraulic Hose and Hose Assemblies for Safer and More Reliable Systems
- MAPI/Manufacturers Alliance Forecasts for NFPA Members
- Eighth Graders Explore the Possibilities of Fluid Power
- NFPA Education and Technology Foundation Awards Two Teaching Grants for Spring 2013 Projects
And, as always, the latest NFPA Market Statistics - Pneumatic, Mobile and Industrial Hydraulic Orders and Hydraulic and Pneumatic Shipments - Orders and Shipments - 2012 versus 2011 year-to-date. Visit NFPA's website where you can search the archive of recent association and industry news stories in the "Member's Only" section of the website.