Polygon Composites Technology introduces PolySlide Composite Tubing for pneumatic and hydraulic cylinders.
- Replaces metallic material in a variety of cylinder applications
- Supplied as a cylinder tube ready for customer assembly or as fully engineered cylinder assemblies for equipment manufacturer applications
- Made of continuous filament-wound glass fiber and polymer resins
- Fiberglass filament and resin materials combine together to form high-strength component that exhibits dimensional stability, is non-corroding, impingement resistant and is non-conductive
- For use in harsh environments
- Performs in high and low temperatures, grease, grit, salt, chemicals and other extreme conditions
- Sizes range from as low as 0.25-in. (6.35 mm) I.D. up to industrial-sized 24-in. (609.6 mm) I.D.
- Allows seal to slide over bore surface contour, minimizing interlocking friction
- Inside diameter of tubing has a smooth finish
- Contact with the non-metallic rod guide bearing prevents galling and provides for low coefficient of friction
- Wear resistant material incorporated into bore surface further increases lifespan
- Translucent version available
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Polygon PolySlide Composite Tubing for Pneumatic and Hydraulic Cylinders