PrimeTech, a brand of FAE Group
PrimeTech, a division of FAE Group (est. 1989), designs and manufactures a wide range of purpose-built, tracked carriers. They can be used for a variety of applications, like: vegetation management, ROW clearing, land conversion, road reclamation, soil stabilization, road construction and maintenance etc.
The Prime Tech range now consists of five models with a weight varying from 8.0 to over 30.0 tons, with installed power ranging from 160-600 hp. Some models are even available as remote controlled machines and specifically designed for mine clearance.
All PrimeTech machines are designed to guarantee:
- high productivity: integration of the main components of PrimeTech machines, from diesel engine to the hydraulic and electronic systems, guarantees top performance even in the most heavy-duty applications;
- a sturdy undercarriage and low ground pressure: with tracks that can use a large support surface, tracked carriers guarantee stability and adherence on all terrains and at the same time, it performs with very low ground pressure;
- reliable components and easy maintenance: the main components are made by companies such as Caterpillar, Cummins, John Deere, Berco, Danfoss, Bosch Rexroth and Parker guaranteeing worldwide support and parts availability;
- a comfortable, ergonomic cab: the design of the cabin is “tailored” to the operator. Among other things, the cab offers plenty of visibility and a high degree of soundproofing; the joysticks are set ergonomically and the display and control panel are easy to use;
- remote control model (available for PT-175, PT-300 e PT-475): the remote control system enables PrimeTech to operate in dangerous conditions such as uneven and steep terrain, without putting the operator into risky and unsafe situations.