The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) is offering a new series of leadership training webinars in convenient 20-minute segments at the same time and day each week. The series launches February 1, 2012 at 12:20 p.m. CDT and runs for the next seven weeks.
The webinar shorts will teach the basics of leadership to help participants better define their leadership style and improve their skills to enhance team and company performance and success. Participants can choose individual sessions or sign up for the whole series.
The topics are:
- Leadership 101: Launch into Leading - February 1, 2012
- Communicating Effectively: The Rules of Tell 'Em - February 8, 2012
- Effective Listening: Lend Me Your Ears! - February 15, 2012
- Team Building: The Ratio of We's to I's - February 22, 2012
- Time Management: Git-R-Done! - February 29, 2012
- Managing Conflict: Turn Conflicts into Opportunities - March 7, 2012
- Problem Solving: Creativity by Another Name - March 14, 2012
- Presentation Tips: Professionally Speaking - March 21, 2012
Click here for more details and to register.