The NTEA, the Association for the Work Truck Industry, announces that eight companies have qualified for the Member Verification Program (MVP) for the quarter ending March 2013. The MVP recognizes companies for their commitment to excellence by their effective use of safety and quality standards. In addition, five companies have requalified for the MVP this quarter. The program currently includes 253 member companies.
Since 2005, NTEA’s MVP has recognized distributors, manufacturers and upfitters for successfully implementing quality business practices and for taking steps to comply with specific government safety regulations. Criteria to meet the MVP standards can involve liability insurance, warranty programs, vehicle and employee certification, safety policies and quality assurance.
“Through the MVP designation, companies distinguish themselves as part of a select group of organizations recognized for taking steps to comply with key quality standards,” says NTEA Executive Director Steve Carey. “We congratulate these companies for their efforts and accomplishment.”
The newest MVPs as of March 31, 2013 are:
- 2101 LLC, dba Intercontinental Truck Body, Conrad, MT
- Axton Fleet Systems, San Antonio, TX
- Clark Truck Equipment Co., Inc., Crawfordsville, IN
- Dejana Truck & Utility Equipment of Greater Philadelphia, Cinnaminson, NJ
- Galion-Godwin Truck Body Co., LLC, Winesburg, OH
- Hagerstown Metal Fabricators, Hagerstown, MD
- Monroe Truck Equipment, Inc., Flint, MI
- R&S Godwin Truck Body Co., LLC, Allen, KY
Members that have renewed their MVP status as of March 31, 2013 are:
- Curry Supply Co., Curryville, PA
- Elpers Truck Equipment, LLC, Evansville, IN
- Godwin Mfg Co., Inc., Dunn, NC
- Monmouth Truck Equipment Acquisition, LLC, Shrewsbury, NJ
- Southern Coach, Kernersville, NC
MVP companies must re-verify every three years. MVP criteria can be found at http://www.ntea.com/mvp/.