Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pjw952/annual_strategy) has announced the addition of the "Annual Strategy Dossier - 2013 - World's 10 Leading Wheeled Armoured Vehicle Manufacturers - Key Strategies, Plans, Trends, Force Field Analysis & Strategic Outlook - General Dynamics Land Systems, BAE Systems, Oshkosh Corporation, Navistar Defense," report to their offering.
Armoured vehicles have traditionally been a key component of the force structure of land forces globally and have played a strategic role in almost all major campaigns of the last & the twenty first century with their capabilities.
The recent allied war against terror saw the development & emergence of specialized vehicles, especially, MRAPs & mine detection vehicles, like Buffalo, aimed at neutralizing the increasing threat from a range of asymmetric threats, especially, IEDs, which further showcased the capabilities & effectiveness of armour against insurgency bound operations on very difficult terrains under adverse fighting conditions across hostile & distant war theatres.
The allied operations across Iraq & Afghanistan war theatres over the first decade of the twenty first century drove the growth of defense industrial base across North America & Europe and significantly bolstered businesses, especially, armoured vehicle manufacturers.
The industry segment saw the entry of new players like Navistar into the armoured vehicle segment, witnessed the growth of niche players like Force Protection and observed the significant expansion of order backlog at industry heavyweights, especially, GDLS & BAE Systems.
Key Strategies & Plans included in the Report for each OEM:
1. Product Portfolio Strategies & Plans
2. Market Specific Strategies & Plans - Traditional & Emerging Markets
3. R&D Strategies & Plans
4. Growth Strategies & Plans
5. Business and Corporate Strategies & Plans
6. Production/Manufacturing Strategies & Plans
Key Topics Covered:
1. Business Structure & Snapshot - For each of the 10 Leading Armoured Vehicle Manufacturers
2. Financial Performance Snapshot - 2012 Vs. 2011 & Q1 2013 Vs. Q1 2012- Charts & Analysis for each Company:
3. Key Strategies & Plans - For each of the 10 key Armoured Vehicle Manufacturers
4. Strategic Business Outlook for 2013 - For each OEM
5. Global Armoured Vehicle Industry - Force Field Analysis
6. Key Industry Trends / Key Issues & Challenges / Risk Factors / Industry Outlook for 2013
- BAE Systems - Land & Armaments
- General Dynamics Land Systems
- Iveco Defence Vehicles S.p.A.
- Navistar Defense
- Nexter Systems
- Oshkosh Corporation
- Renault Trucks Defense
- Rheinmetall Defence
- Textron Systems
- Thales SA
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pjw952/annual_strategy