The NTEA, the Association for the Work Truck Industry, officially opened online registration for its Business and Market Planning Summit (September 9) and its New Model Truck Product Conference (September 10 to 12), both in Dearborn, MI.
Business and Market Planning Summit: Strategic Planning Tools and Resources to Enhance Your Business
Leading economists will present valuable insights into industry and economic projections; sales trend data; and national and regional growth forecasts affecting the work truck industry at the Business and Market Planning Summit on Monday, September 9, 2013.
“The Summit provides a unique opportunity to gain insight into the sales and economic trends impacting the industry,” says Ed Crawford, Executive Director, Sales Performance, Isuzu Commercial Truck of America Inc. “Each year I attend this event because the value of the information we receive helps our company plan for and capitalize on changes in the marketplace.”
Business and Market Planning Summit speakers and topics include:
- North American Macroeconomic Forecast: G. Mustafa Mohatarem, Chief Economist, General Motors Corporation (Detroit, MI)
- Commercial Truck Application Market Review: Eli Lustgarten, Senior Research Analyst, Longbow Securities (Cleveland, OH) and president, ESL Consultants (St. Louis, MO)
- Commercial Truck Industry Forecast: Kenneth Kremar, Principal, Industry Forecast Practices Group, Global Insight (New York, NY)
- Commercial Truck and Equipment Outlook – Foreign and Domestic: Steve Latin-Kasper, Market Data and Research Director, NTEA (Farmington Hills, MI)
Truck Product Conference: Gain Access to New Model Chassis and the Engineers Who Design Them
Take a sneak peek at next year’s truck and chassis product offerings at the New Model Truck Product Conference. Representatives from leading OEMs will be available to discuss product upgrades and new product launches for the upcoming model year from September 10 to 12, 2013.
“The Truck Product Conference is one of the best and most efficient opportunities for the industry to meet with a large variety of truck OEMs,” says Steve Carey, Executive Director, NTEA. “Attendees have the opportunity to meet directly with the engineering teams and gain insight into chassis updates that will impact upfitting and vehicle configurations.”
Participating chassis manufacturers include:
- Chevrolet and GMC Commercial Truck
- Ford Commercial Truck
- Freightliner Trucks
- Hino Trucks
- Isuzu Commercial Truck of America, Inc.
- Kenworth Truck Company
- Mack Trucks, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America, Inc.
- Peterbilt Motors Company
- Ram Commercial
- Toyota Motor Sales, USA
- Western Star Trucks