Volvo Group presents second quarter 2019 financial results.
“In Q2 2019 the Volvo Group continued on the path of increased sales and improved profitability. Both our net sales of SEK 121 billion (104) and adjusted operating income of SEK 15.1 billion (11.5) were the highest we have had in a quarter so far. We improved the adjusted operating margin to 12.5% (11.1). Increased vehicle volumes were the main contributor to the profit improvement. Operating cash flow in the Industrial Operations increased to SEK 13.9 billion (8.3),” says Martin Lundstedt, President and CEO.
- In Q2 2019, net sales increased by 16% to SEK 120.7 billion (103.6). Adjusted for currency movements, net sales increased by 11%.
- The adjusted operating income amounted to SEK 15,105 M (11,519), corresponding to an adjusted operating margin of 12.5% (11.1).
- The reported operating income amounted to SEK 15,105 M (12,337).
- Currency movements had a positive impact on operating income of SEK 1,004 M.
- Diluted earnings per share rose to SEK 5.47 (4.53).
- Operating cash flow in the Industrial Operations amounted to SEK 13,867 M (8,322).