Palazzani Industrie S.p.A.
Paderno Franciacorta (BS) 25050
The company Palazzani was born in 1935, from a small workshop which began manufacturing agriculture equipment. In 1954, first Earth Moving Machines were produced, a range of hydraulically operated 4WD Wheeled Loaders, excavators and cranes. The positive feedback from the market allowed the company to enlarge and progressively differentiate its manufacturing field. In 1980 Palazzani became a joint-stock company and transferred all operations to the headquarters in Paderno Franciacorta (BS). At the same time Palazzani started production of its renowned Aerial Platforms. Since then, Palazzani has two manufacturing divisions: Paload – for Earth Moving Machines and Palift – for Aerial Platforms.