AMA Cardan division has introduced the PTO Drive Shaft Category 10 for off-highway vehicles.
- Features torque rating of 540 Nm at 1,918 rpm/min
- Equipped with telescopic and multilobe tubes that guarantee a high resistance, even with maximum extension of 180 mm
- Includes external attachments with a pushpin fork 1 3/8 in.
- Length from end to end is 1,000 mm and 750 mm from universal joint to universal joint
- Total weight is 28 kg
- Both joints allow a working angle of 35 degrees, though during daily use it is recommended not to exceed 15 to 20 degrees
- Optimizes transmission capacity between PTO shafts whose axes are differently located
- PTO shafts and joints are protected by telescopic plastic cover and two cone-shaped elements which allow it to always work with the utmost safety
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about PTO Drive Shaft Category 10