The PTO Drive Shaft Category 8 from Ama Cardan division is able to reach angles up to 80 degrees.
- Wide angle joint on a tractor’s side allows angles up to 80 degrees even on high power machines
- Offers maximum extension of 150 mm
- Features total length of 1,000 mm and a total weight of 30 kg
- Consists of a telescopic trilobal element that connects the pushpin fork 1 3/8 in.
- Able to maintain same input and output speed with any joint angle, allowing it to overcome values of the transmission angles which are normally acceptable, both during work and maneuver phases
- Optimizes transmission capacity between PTO shafts whose axes are differently located
- Provides maximum torque from 540 Nm at 1,240 rpm
- Includes tubular plastic covers and two cone protective elements to guarantee safety
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about PTO Drive Shaft Category 8