Dana Incorporated announces the development of the Spicer TE50 powershift transmission, which is designed for large load haul dumpers, trucks used in underground mining, as well as wheel loaders.
- For vehicles from 400-600 kW (544-816 hp)
- Provides improved fuel efficiency, smoother shifting, more precise vehicle handling, and optimized braking
- Engineered to fit within current vehicle design envelopes
- Offered with four- or eight-speed gearbox providing optimized shifting ratios
- Available with advanced automatic lockup which improves fuel efficiency by enabling direct drive even at low speeds
- Integrated, automatic retarder reduces brake wear and enables smoother, quieter braking
- Equipped with three heavy-duty, auxiliary pump drives