Eaton Cummins Automated Transmission Technologies has announced it is expanding its Endurant automated transmission lineup with the introduction of the Endurant XD series.
- Purpose-built, high-performance automated transmissions designed for on-highway applications with high gross combined weight ratings, such as double and triple trailer trucks, and severe-duty on/off-highway applications like dump and logging trucks
- Torque and horsepower capacity to cover all Class 8 North American engines, including the Cummins X15
- Features 18 forward speeds, making it highly versatile and allowing it to be utilized in many applications and driving scenarios
- Designed for ease of use, with impressive low-speed maneuverability
- Includes up to six reverse gears and optimized software that makes smart shift decisions to instill confidence in difficult conditions
- Provisions for bottom 8-bolt and rear 4-bolt high-capacity power take-offs, and a transmission oil cooler provision is available when required