Cummins Inc. has expanded its 2020 X15 portfolio with an updated X15 Productivity Series engine.
- Offers broad range of ratings to serve even more markets
- Designed for multi-purpose, vocational and heavy-haul customers wanting efficiency as well as response and performance provided by a wider speed range
- Six new ratings available in 2020 and inclusion of four former Performance Series ratings
- Comprised of two different engine hardware sets, common with either the 2020 X15 Efficiency Series or the X15 Performance Series
- Power rating of 430-605 hp (321-451 kW)
- Torque rating of 1,650-2,050 lb.-ft. (2,237-2,779 Nm)