Metallized Carbon Corporation announces the availability of custom carbon-graphite bearings, specially designed for running submerged in low viscosity liquids.
- Runs in applications ranging from -400 to 1,000 F
- Can handle most common liquids, like water, gasoline, hot oil, solvents, strong chemicals, molten metals, liquefied gases and beverages
- Carbon-graphite is a self-polishing and dimensionally stable material
- Shafts polished to a fine surface finish will polish the carbon-graphite material to the same fine finish, so a thin hydrodynamic film is sufficient to provide lubrication
- Available in over 150 grades of carbon/graphite material
- Available shrink-fitted into metal housings or metal retaining rings