C&U Americas LLC, the North American subsidiary of the C&U Group, offers world-class quality Slewing Ring Bearings for use in a variety of demanding industries such as heavy equipment, oil and gas, and renewable energy.
- Can be specifically designed to handle large, heavy, slow-oscillating loads like those in cranes, booms and lifts, yet can also be utilized in high-accuracy applications such as CT scanners and industrial positioners
- Precision built to manage variety of load types including radial, axial, moment or combination of each
- Unique construction and compact footprint helps facilitate ease of mounting and maintenance
- Seals are standard for retaining grease and keeping contaminants out
- Re-lubricating holes are incorporated into design, evenly distributed around bearing, to allow for grease replenishment which helps reduce friction and wear, and extend bearing life