J.W. Winco Inc. announces it now offers GN 854 Latch Clamps with Trigger Function in metric sizes.
- RoHS compliant
- Features highly robust, sturdy and compact design
- Permits use under demanding conditions, e.g. exposure to high temperatures, dust, spray mist, etc.
- Specially designed catch allows forced loosening of clamp by the clamping arm moving pulling latch forward
- Clamping bearing/clamping arm are made of forged, weldable, blank steel
- Pulling latch/bearing pins are steel, St 37, blank, and catch is sheet metal steel, blank
- Available with bore for gear lever handle or with clamping arm
- Bore version is operated with gear lever handle that is plugged into latch and pulled off after operation, saving space and ensuring gear lever handle is not exposed to adverse ambient conditions such as becoming too hot to operate
- Catch can be mounted using screws or bolts
- Clamps and catches are available as separate parts if required
- Bearing bolt is easily dismantled for replacement
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about J.W. Winco GN 854 Latch Clamps with Trigger Function