QRP, Inc. introduces the capability to supply titanium quick release pins to satisfy standard designs or accommodate custom requirements for a wide range of attachment applications in the military, aerospace, automotive, marine, and industrial markets, among others.
- Is manufactured from traditional titanium alloy Ti-6AL-4V Grade 5
- Serve as alternative to standard steel and stainless steel pins by delivering weight savings up to 50%, depending on size
- Exhibits high strength-to-weight ratio, high-temperature properties and stability, low density
- Thin oxide surface provides corrosion resistance and protects against harsh atmospheric and salt-water conditions and a wide variety of chemicals
- Comes in various sizes with standard diameters as small as 3/16 in. and are offered with either two detents or four ball detents (for enhanced tensile strength)
- Titanium can be used for pin and/or spindle components
- Available finishes include plain (passivated), aluminum pigment, solid film lube, or both aluminum pigment and solid film