J.W. Winco Inc. announces it now offers GN 51.6 Steel Retaining Magnet Assemblies, Disc-Shaped, with Two Internal Threads and Rubber Jacket, in metric sizes.
- RoHS compliant
- Features shielded magnetic assembly with rubber jacket
- Especially suitable for applications where the surface is easily marred
- Provides increased coefficient of friction which creates high lateral retaining force
- Housing is made of zinc plated steel while magnet is neodymium, iron and boron (NdFeB)
- Rubber jacket is black elastomer (TPE), 73 shore
- Dimensions match those of J.W. Winco’s clamp mounting units in series GN 473, GN 477 and GN 480, and can easily be assembled together via the tapped holes in the magnet assembly