VFS (Vogelsang Fastener Solutions) Tension Bushings provide a cost-saving alternative to solid bushings and can increase the amount of wear time between changing existing bushings.
- Can be used at pivot points to help reduce wear time
- Consists of hollow cylinders with a full-length longitudinal slot (“wavy” or straight), permitting compression and expansion
- Protects structure of low RPM, and low-high impact locations where a shaft is rotating
- Installation is easy in both manufacturing environments and replacements in the field with minimal tools
- Chamfers help facilitate pressing these wear parts into a bore without causing damage to the surface of the bore or shaft to which they are fitted
- Outer diameters from 3⁄4 in. to 3 1⁄2 in., and up to 3 in. in length are available
- Outer diameters from 4 to 5 in. are available for special order, as are those needing holes and/or grooves