Trelleborg Sealing Solutions (TREL-B) recently released an update to its online tool, the Sealing Solutions Configurator.
The configurator, which allows engineers to identify proven sealing solutions for their specific applications, is now available in metric and inch versions and in both English and German.
“Significant time and resources were invested in developing this interactive tool that is revolutionizing the way we work with our customers,” says Claude Kornelis, manager web and engineering tools for Trelleborg Sealing Solutions. “Our goal is to make the configurator accessible to everyone in the future.”
Users can configure the solutions for their applications and store them in a project area. Any stored project can be opened and reworked afterwards.
Questions are answered by technical experts in the user’s local Trelleborg Sealing Solutions marketing company. The configurator facilitates easy discussion as all parameters are visible to both the customer and the Trelleborg Sealing Solutions technical expert online.
This Sealing Solutions Configurator is part of an industry-leading selection of online engineering tools available free on the Trelleborg Sealing Solutions website:
- O-Ring Calculator—Recently updated
- Powerful electronic catalog—With ability to obtain quotes
- Materials search and chemical compatibility check—To identify the optimum material for your application
- Versatile CAD service—Makes drawing production easier
- In-depth product detail and catalogs
- FEA Library—Gives insight into stresses in varying conditions