JW Winco Inc., A Ganter Company, now has available GN 615.5 Ball Plungers in A4 Stainless Steel, with Ceramic Ball, GN 615.8 Ball Plungers in Stainless Steel or Steel, with Friction Bearing, with Slot, and GN 615.9 Ball Plungers in Stainless Steel or Steel, with Friction Bearing, with Internal Hexagon.
- All three versions are used for securing, as well as for pressure and stand-off functions
- Suitable for use in highly corrosive environments
- Ceramic ball is low wearing, anti-magnetic, and electrically insulating
- Versions 615.8 and 615.9 feature ball mounted in plastic friction bearing shell so as to be freely movable, enabling rolling and optimization of securing characteristics
- Mounting in plastic friction bearing shell reduces wear on mating part
- Plastic friction bearing shell also acts as an electrical insulator
- Plastic shell temperature resistant up to 194 F (90 C)