JW Winco Inc., A Ganter Company, now has available GN 7332 & GN 7330 Gripping Trays with front or back mounting options.
- In contrast to typical handles, offers advantage of being flush to surface which suits applications requiring space savings
- Used for pulling or lifting of cabinet doors, door hatches, and entry doors
- Can be mounted either from front or operator’s side with countersunk screws, or from the back with threaded studs
- Available with or without sealing
- Sealed front mounting versions with countersunk sealing screws and sealed back side prevents entry of fluids or dust into housing interior where tray is being mounted
- GN 7330 are made of die-cast zinc and supplied with powder coating in either black or silver, though coating in different colors available upon request.
- GN 7332 are made of high-quality deep-drawn, rust-free stainless steel with the surface blasted to a fine matte finish
- Threaded studs used to mount from the back are not visible from the front
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about JW Winco GN 7332 & GN 7330 Gripping Trays