Freudenberg Sealing Technologies’ 94 AU30000 polyurethane material offers high extrusion resistance, allowing seals made from the material to last longer under challenging applications.
- Sealing solutions made from the material are resistant to water and synthetic hydraulic fluids and are able to handle major temperature and pressure fluctuations better than existing polyurethanes on the market
- Capabilities include compression set, tear strength, and hydrolysis and extrusion resistance
- Can be used to seal systems operating in very cold and hot environments ranging from -40-248 F (-40-120 C)
- Resistant to mineral oils, biodegradable hydraulic fluids and water
- Offers longer service life, especially in fluid-based applications where hot water and steam are present
- Reduces the number of parts needed in certain applications which can lead to easier installation and reduced downtime
Freudenberg Sealing Technologies