Titan International Inc. has introduced a bias size skid steer version of its all-seasons TGS2 tire.
- Geared toward snow removal and landscaping
- Open-shoulder tread design and full-tread depth across surface provide superior traction in snow, ice and mud
- Tread design puts more rubber on the ground for increased life pushing snow on concrete and less ground disturbance on sensitive turf
- Siping on lugs provides additional biting edge that allows tire to perform where others would struggle, especially in foul weather
- Available in the standard 12-16.5 size