Alliance Tire Group has introduced the Galaxy LHD 500 SDS, a Severe Duty Solid (SDS) tire.
- Designed for use in extreme working environments
- Turns the power of wheel loaders into traction
- Offers low wear, long service life and maximum productivity
- Robust overall construction with traction tread pattern provides excellent grip
- Special tread compounds protect against cuts while ensuring low and even wear with minimal heat build-up
- High lug-to-void ratio provides excellent machine stability and increases service life
- Single row aperture enhances riding comfort and contributes to minimizing heat build-up
- Built for drop down rim operation
- Three sizes currently available - 14.00-24 for rim 10.00-24, tire size 14.00-25 for rim 10.00-25, and tire size 17.5-25 for rim 14.00-25.
- Provides three to four times the service life of pneumatic tires
- Full rubber construction and special compounds ensure high resistance to abrasion whilst steel wire creel beads provide strength to handle high torques and eliminate slippage of rim
- Three-stage construction including central cushion layer ensures smooth and comfortable ride
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Alliance Tire Galaxy LHD 500 SDS