The Alliance Agriflex+ 372 VF CFO tire from Alliance Tire Group (ATG) is rated to carry 186% of the load of a comparably sized standard radial tire when operating at harvest speeds of under 10 mph (16.1 kph).
- VF800/65R32 CFO, replacing the 30.5R32 tires commonly found on many grain carts and Class V, VI and VII harvesters
- Rated for loads as high as 26,370 lbs. (11,961.2 kg) when used in cyclic conditions, such as harvest
- Extra-rugged construction qualifies for Cyclic Field Operations (CFO) rating which allows the tire to be used in conditions where load increases and decreases dramatically
- Very high flexion (VF) capabilities add 40% more load to the tire compared to standard radial at the same inflation pressure
- CFO rating indicates tire can handle another 33% on top of that