Trelleborg has upgraded the TM1000 product line, its flagship tire designed for high power tractors, to include VF and ProgressiveTraction tread technology.
- ProgressiveTraction boosts traction performance as well as reduces vibration and fuel consumption
- Releases additional power to the ground and reduces stress on the soil while boosting performance of the machine for road applications
- VF technology enables use of 40% less air while carrying the same load as a standard tire
- Wing effect creates enlarged tread width, superior floatation and reduced soil compaction
- Wide contact area provides wider footprint area for low soil compaction and higher crop yield
- Terraced lugs offer self-cleaning, less slip, and reduced fuel consumption