Yokohama Off-Highway Tires introduces tubeless versions of the Alliance Forestar III 643 and 644 forestry tires.
- Eliminates the hassle that comes with inner tubes—breaking valve stems, messing with flaps, and even just waiting for an inner tube
- Durable sidewall, built-in rim guard and a reinforced, hexagonal bead bundle eliminates need to use inner tube to hold the air
- Fits on standard rims so it is easy to switch from tube-type designs
- Features steel-belted construction, cut-resistant compound, curb rib and buttressed lugs for extra durability, and an improved bead package
- 643 tire includes a special tread pattern with horizontal lug grooves designed for a perfect fit with bogie tracks, and comes in sizes 710/40-22.5, 750/55-26.5 and 780/50-28.5
- 644 tire offers dual-angle lugs and a huge footprint for versatility with or without tracks, and is available in 600/50-22.5, 710/40-22.5, 600/55-26.5, 750/55-26.5 and 780/50-28.5 sizes