Camso, formerly Camoplast Solideal, has launched a Conversion Track System (CTS) to the North American agriculture equipment market, the CTS High Speed.
- Includes suspended frame and integrated final drive system for combines
- Integrated final drive system allows tracked harvesting machines to reach road speeds similar to wheeled combines
- Matches the right gear to the right speed, allowing combines to move faster from field to field
- Frame suspension system and double oscillating wheels improve ground contact on uneven surfaces
- Improves machine stability and header placement for more efficient harvesting and better overall operator comfort
- Features 12% larger footprint to reduce ground compaction and field damage to maximize quality of harvesting operations
- Increases combine’s mobility and flotation for better access to fields with soft ground conditions