Golight Inc. introduces its sturdy model GXL 4021 fixed-position LED work light.
- Fascia measures just 4-1/2 in. wide by 4 in. tall, has a depth of only 3-1/2 in.
- Comes with a 2-inch stainless steel mounting bracket
- Permanently mounted and manually adjustable
- Small size and illumination power a byproduct of space-saving “LED cluster” design, combining four clusters of four high-powered LEDs to generate a maximum output of 4,500 lumens
- All 16 LEDs are controlled through the use of three rugged yet versatile polycarbonate lenses
- Changing lenses is easy and users can switch between spot, flood and combination spot/flood lenses as the need arises
- Small format makes it easy to mount virtually anywhere on a vehicle
- Hardened aluminum housing is ultra-resilient and combines with solid-state electronics to provide super-duty service with an impact g-force survivability rating of 40 Gs
- Delivers light that closely approximates the color temperature of sunlight and has a service rating in the range of 30,000 hours
- Provides 12V operation, drawing only 4.2 amps of power
- Features over-voltage and reverse polarity protection
- Standard package includes an LED work light with a flood lens, a 12-inch wire lead with DT connector and a stainless steel mounting bracket
- Accessory package 4081 includes a spot lens, accessory package 4082 includes a flood lens and accessory package 4083 includes a combination spot/flood lens
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Golight GXL 4021 Fixed-Position LED Work Light