Maxxima introduces its MaxxHeat series of LED headlamps and stop/tail/turn lights with a microprocessor that automatically initiates the lens heating system when the outside air temperature drops below 50 F (10 C).
- Helps resolve issue of snow and ice buildup on lens surface due to lack of heat produced by LEDs compared to other lamps
- Available on Maxxima Vionic LED headlights in three sizes: 4 x 6 in. (10.2 x 15.2 cm), 5 x 7 in. (12.7 x 17.8 cm), and 7-in. diameter
- High, low, and dual-beam models
- Vionic line features advanced LED replacement headlamps for trucks, buses, and other vehicles used on and off the highway.
- MaxxHeat STT series of stop/tail/turn lights is designed for commercial truck, bus, and trailer applications
- Six-diode lights available in round (4.3-in. [10.9 cm] diameter) and oval (6.4 x 2.2 x 1.7 in. [16.3 x 5.6 x 4.3 cm]) configurations
- Works automatically with no intervention from driver