Optronics International unveils its LED-based Purilite Light-Shield decontaminating light.
- Brings high level of hygiene to vehicles while improving air quality and enhancing worker safety
- Generates constant stream of negative ions, created by proprietary coating applied to LEDs
- Provides decontamination and sanitization functions
- Produces optimal light quality for human vision, approaching the color temperature of natural sunlight
- Ionic sanitization occurs through both physical and biological mechanisms
- Negative ions bind to lightweight airborne PM2.5 particles, adding mass and enabling natural gravitational forces to remove them from the air by causing them to float safely to the ground.
- Negative ions also combine with positive molecules in mold spores and bacterial proteins, destroying them and causing them to decompose
- Once terminated, what’s left of pathogens also fall inertly to the ground
- Biological remnants are rendered essentially sterile, reducing exposure risks even if they are disturbed and become airborne again
- Preliminary tests show 77% reduction in PM2.5 and 65% reduction in Escherichia coli (E. coli) in just 1 hour
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to request more information about Optronics Purilite Light-Shield LED Lamps